Platonic Solids are the basic three-dimensional solid shapes that are the building blocks of our universe.
They are named for the ancient Greek philosopher Plato who theorized that the classical elements were made of these regular solids. These Platonic Solid shapes are also known as three-dimensional polytopes.
1. Sphere (No corners, no edges, no begining, no end - representing Consciousness)
2. Tetrahedron (4 triangular faces - representing the Fire Element)
3. Cube or Hexahedron (6 square faces - representing the Earth Element)
4. Octahedron (8 triangular faces - representing the Air Element)
5. Icosahedron (20 triangular faces - representing the Water Element)
6. Dodecahedron (12 pentagonal faces - representing the Ether/Aether or Universe Element)
7. Merkaba or Star Tetrahedron (Intersection of two, three-sided pyramids - representing Light)
Size: About 0.6-0.8 inches
$ 19.99 $ 30.00
Protective, stylish, and unique! Turn your phone into a fashion statement with the eye-catching...
$ 197.80 $ 449.55
These beautiful agate bookends are cut and polished by hand in Brazil from rough agate...
$ 27.15 $ 45.25
Hang this stunning Chakra ornament in a sunlit window, car or living room to create...
$ 32.99 $ 40.05
Arura Quartz are highly vibrational crystals that give off an iridescent metallic luster. They are natural...
10% OFF All Orders!
Enter your email to receive a discount code you can use any time you shop!